Saturday, February 27, 2010

Art mobile gets a new "homey" look!















I absolutely love our quirky right hand drive Mitsubishi Delica. It's been the most fabulous art mobile ever. Last year in the summer I bought some really funky yellow chicken fabric on Ebay to make curtains for it. Because, what's a hippie van without curtains?

This Valentine's Day I asked TheBoy if we could work on a project together. He agreed and the day was spent cutting fabric (for him) and sewing cool chicken curtains (for me).

And VOILA! We're done and couldn't be happier.
I know, you're in awe at the coolness. So am I ;)
(and yes, I made pillows too!)





2 comments:

  1. The curtains and pillows look fabulous! They are so happy and quirky - they fit the vehicle well. Great job, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks pretty fab! It's great how little things like this can make big changes in the look and feel of a car. Those curtains are inviting... yeah, it feels pretty "homey" with those in the car.

    -Tari Ledsome

    ReplyDelete