Thursday, March 25, 2010

Alice in Wonderland paintings



I loved the new Tim Burton movie of Alice in Wonderland. It was fabulous. I thought in honor of that movie I would do a few Alice inspired paintings. They were so much fun to do! I hope you enjoy them too...



The art mobile is all packed up and tomorrow morning we're off to Vancouver to set up at the Portobello West Market. We'll be there Saturday & Sunday from Noon to 6pm. If you're in the area please stop by and say hello and check out some new work as well as all the new muLLies for sale. This will be my first time doing this market and I'm really excited about it! It's nice to expand my territory and bring my art to different cities. I've worked really hard these last couple weeks so I'm looking forward to this weekend full of meeting people and having some FUN!






No comments:

Post a Comment